Sexy Shakira Photoshoot In Pink Bikini

  • Posted On : 23:00
  • August 18, 2010



  • Here are some new photos of Shakira in Ibiza. She is wearing a pink bikini in which she is looking stunning. Though she is curvaceous, she looks quite slender and slim in this photoshoot. Mmmm.... I think she's started belly dancin' again.


    Shakira recently discussed her thoughts on marriage, and her fiancĂ©e Antonio De La Rua, who she has been with for nine years. She told, “I have no plans to get married. Ever. There’s something romantic about being someone’s girlfriend forever. I like the state that I’m in. I definitely plan to have children but I don’t see a wedding dress.” She also described her feeling for Antonio: “The minute I walked in, I saw him sitting, and I thought, ‘That man is for me, he’s the man of my life.’ I kept staring at him until I got to meet him that night. And then I just followed my intuition and everything worked out. Frankly, meeting him that night was like winning the lottery.”





     
    http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Funktm/~3/UfS4Fd_K2aE/sexy-shakira-photoshoot-in-pink-bikini.html



    Blog Archive

     
    Copyright 2010 Search U Want